The below options are available to those showing ‘Non-stock Item(s) in their carts. (Note: All 'Non-stock' items have an Item# = '000000'. )
1.) Add a stocked item to your shopping cart with a comment requesting the stocked item be removed from your order.
- a) Add the needed 'Non-stock' item(s) to your shopping cart
- b) Add a 'Stocked' item placeholder in your shopping cart (‘Stocked’ items have Item#s
greater than '000000')
- c) Insert ‘Line-Item Comments’: "Remove and replace with 'Non-stock' to the 'Stocked' item”.
Once the order containing the stocked item is generated, our sales team will delete the appropriate item from the Sales Order number and replace it with 'Non-stock' items only.
2) If the item is not needed immediately, you may continue to build your shopping cart and check out once the stocked item(s) are added to the cart.
3) Request the 'Non-stock' by calling your local sales representative or visiting the Purvis branch nearest you.
*Updated on 3/30/22